A new Narrative Workshop to end 2017 right!
Hosted by Happy Sandpit founder Colin J Browne, author of How to build a Happy Sandpit and the upcoming ‘… but what if you have to work with the people you’ve got?’, this three hour workshop will provide answers to many of the questions you face in building a brilliant team:
- How do I get employees to offer the voluntary, discretionary behaviours of enthusiasm, commitment, loyalty and ownership?
- How do I establish measurements that really matter in the quest for truly great performance?
- How do I build personal growth and training plans that inspire my people to see this as a long-term place to work?
- How do I communicate to ensure that my people and I are on the same page at all times and that there is clarity about our mutual expectations?
- How do I align culture and strategy to meet our objectives with high energy through the inevitable ups and downs?
- How can I make 2018 a year when I can stop micro-managing and start getting great results out of a self-managing team of professionals?
How can I do this all with the people I currently have?
By the end of this three hour workshop, you will have an action plan to make 2018 a year of great results with reduced friction!
Tickets: R1395 per person
Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Venue: Hackle Brooke Conference Centre, Craighall Park (http://www.hacklebrooke.co.za)
Time: 08h00 – 11h00
Includes coffee and light refreshments and a workbook
RSVP: email@example.com with the subject line: Seminar Booking